Spanish Sardines Spread Recipe
This tasty spread goes great with crackers or bread.
Categories Appetizer, Seafood, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time10 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 pcs egg, hard-boiled
- 6 Tbsp margarine, softened
- - salt, to taste
- 8 pcs spanish sardines, well drained and flaked
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Dice egg whites of hard boiled eggs (use egg yolks for other recipes). Set aside.
2. Mix margarine and salt. Add egg whites and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Cover and chill.
3. Serve as sandwich spread or as toppings for crackers.
Lusog NotesThis spread is high in vitamin B1 hat helps convert carbohydrates to energy and for the nervous system to function properly.
Chef's TipCream the margarine well using a wooden spoon. Creaming is the process of beating the margarine until light, smooth, creamy and uniform in texture. This helps the spread to become lighter and the flavors become well distributed.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Fiesta Leche Flan Recipe
We've given this classic dessert a fruity twist!
Pinasingawan na Halaan Recipe
This hearty soup is ready in just 15 minutes!
Butter Chicken Recipe
Excite your tastebuds with this sauce-special Indian dish.