Fiesta Leche Flan Recipe
We've given this classic dessert a fruity twist!
- 1 cup sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 8 pc egg yolk
- 1 can condensed milk (300ml)
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- In a pot, heat the sugar to make caramel.
- Pour the caramel into the mold. Add some pieces of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail before the caramel hardens. Before the caramel hardens.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the egg yolks, condensed milk, and evaporated milk.
- Strain the mixture. Pour the custard mixture into the mold coated with caramel and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover the molds with foil then steam using a steamer, a wok, or a rice cooker for 25 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis classic dessert is high in calcium that helps build and strengthen bones and teeth. It also has vitamin A that keeps the skin healthy and promotes normal vision.
Chef's TipTo check if the leche flan is cooked, wiggle the mold, the center should still be jiggly. Remove from the steamer then cool. Leche Flan is best served the next day so that it has enough time to set.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Halo-Halo Salad Recipe
Try this twist to a classic Pinoy dessert favorite.