Butter Chicken Recipe
Excite your tastebuds with this sauce-special Indian dish.
Categories Main Dish, Chicken, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time18 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g), dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup cilantro, whole leaves
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- In a pot, sauté the onion and garlic in oil until aromatic. Add the chicken then sauté until light brown.
- Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, dissolved DEL MONTE Quick ‘n Easy Curry Mix, and salt. Let it simmer until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the evaporated milk then simmer for another minute. Turn the heat off then add the butter. Stir until butter melts.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve.