Lumpiang Hubad Recipe
Give veggies an exciting twist with this Lumpiang Hubad recipe that's ready in 4 easy steps!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup kamote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup sayote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup singkamas
- 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1/4 cup sotanghon
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion until translucent. Add the kamote and cook for 2 minutes or until softened then add the sayote, carrot, green beans, singkamas, cabbage, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. For the Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a pot. Simmer, stirring continously until the sauce thickens.
3. Deep-fry sotanghon for a few seconds or until it puffs.
4. Toss sautéed vegetables with the sauce, transfer to a serving platter. Top with fried sotanghon and garlic.