Chinese Style Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
Try tokwa't baboy with a saucy, Asian flair.
- 400 g pork, loin, boneless-skinless, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cup oil, for deep frying
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 3 Tbsp kinchay, sliced
- 1/3 cup kuchay, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cup tokwa cut into cubes
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. In a bowl, mix pork with soy sauce and flour. Deep-fry until brown. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine water, pork, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Add kinchay, kuchay, and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in tokwa. Serve.