Supreme Steak Recipe
Indulge in this delicious steak dish with a tangy twist.
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/2 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 3/4 tsp liquid seasoning
- - reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 kg beef, ribeye, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into rings
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 stalk leeks, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate beef overnight in the refrigerator. Drain. Reserve marinade.
2. Heat the oil. Fry beef on both sides until browned. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, stir-fry bell peppers. Add marinade. Bring to a boil. Add DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, beef and leeks. Simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat then add the butter and mix until it melts. Arrange on platter.
Lusog NotesThis dish is high in protein and iron. Protein helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance while iron is needed to make red blood cells, which transport oxygen in the body.
Chef's TipBrown both sides of the steak in oil to have a more flavorful dish. Remember that in browning the beef, oil burns at a higher temperature than butter and will less likely burn, allowing you to achieve a nice browned crust on the steaks.
You also might be interested in
Fruits For the Gods Recipe
The gods will surely love this heavenly treat, filled with yummy tropical fruit bits.
Pine Mexican Macaroni Salad Recipe
The flavors of Mexico blend with this refreshing macaroni salad recipe!
Four Cheese Spaghetti Recipe
The cheesier, the better! Enjoy a new take on spaghetti with four different kinds of cheese.