Pine Mexican Macaroni Salad Recipe
The flavors of Mexico blend with this refreshing macaroni salad recipe!
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup onion, red, finely chopped
- 1 can red kidney beans (432g)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (410g)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate chicken in lime juice, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes. Grill until cooked then shred. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, pepper, salt, cumin, lime juice, and reserved pineapple syrup.
3. Add in DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, chicken, red onions, red beans, and whole corn kernels then mix.
4. Mix in green onions and cilantro. Serve chilled.
Lusog NotesThis recipe provides protein that is needed for growth, development, and energy for the body.
Chef's TipDo not throw away the stalks of cilantro. They are packed with flavor so just be sure to chop finely as they are chewier than leaves.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
Pasta Marinara Recipe
A favorite among pasta lovers. The rich tomato sauce and basil enhance the flavor of this must-try recipe.
Fish Tola Recipe
Try this fresh take on a classic Visayan recipe.
Fish Fillet with Fiesta Salsa Recipe
Classic fish fillet made more special and appetizing.