Pine Mexican Macaroni Salad Recipe
The flavors of Mexico blend with this refreshing macaroni salad recipe!
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup onion, red, finely chopped
- 1 can red kidney beans (432g)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (410g)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
1. Marinate chicken in lime juice, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes. Grill until cooked then shred. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, pepper, salt, cumin, lime juice, and reserved pineapple syrup.
3. Add in DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, chicken, red onions, red beans, and whole corn kernels then mix.
4. Mix in green onions and cilantro. Serve chilled.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg