Fish Fillet with Fiesta Salsa Recipe
Classic fish fillet made more special and appetizing.
- 1 kg cream dory fillet
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 cups bread crumbs, Japanese
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 pc lime, juiced & zested
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
Cooking Tools Needed
- Fish Turner
- Can Opener
- Rubber Spatula
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Dredge fish in flour and tap off any excess. Dip in eggs and dredge in breadcrumbs. Pan fry until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, onion, cilantro, lime juice and lime zest. Season with salt & pepper. Serve on top of fish.
Chef's TipCream Dory may be substituted with other kinds of white fish fillet such as dorado, tilapia, maya maya or labahita. Just remember that the thicker the fillets, the longer the cooking time so adjusting the heat may be necessary.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Creamy Tuna Spaghetti Recipe
Keep it tasty and healthy with this savory pasta!
Baked Pineapple Chicken Fillet Recipe
Give chicken fillet a pina-level up twist with this recipe.
Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
You can't go wrong with this Filipino classic!