Tofu Guisado Recipe
A healthy and flavorful dish for the family
- 4 cup tofu, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken, ground
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup kinchay (optional), chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pan, pre-heat oil and pan-fry tofu until crispy. Set aside.
2. In another pan, pre-heat oil then sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic.
3. Add ground chicken and sauté until lightly browned.
4. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and sauté until the paste lightly browns. Add the soy sauce .
5. Add water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Toss in fried tofu and chopped kinchay if desired. Serve.
You also might be interested in
Beef Caldereta Recipe
A Pinoy favorite done the sauce-sarap way.
Grilled Honey BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
Surprise the family with a new take on their favorite pork chops!
Chicken Florentine Spaghetti Recipe
Bring the flavors of an Italian restaurant into your home with this recipe!