Grilled Honey BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
Surprise the family with a new take on their favorite pork chops!
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 500 g pork, loin/porkchop, cut into 3/4-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp oil
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, honey, and pepper. Marinate the pork chops for 1 hour.
2. After marinating, drain the pork then reserve the marinade.
3. Heat an oiled grill pan, then grill the pork chops.
4. Heat the reserved marinade in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour over grilled pork chops then serve.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is high in protein and vitamin B1. The body needs protein for growth, maintenance and repair of body tissues. On the other hand, vitamin B1 helps the body convert food to energy.
Chef's TipBe sure to drain the pork thoroughly and even scrape the surface for excess marinade to avoid the sugar in the marinade from burning.
You also might be interested in
Vietnamese Rainbow Dessert Recipe
Add a fun touch to meals with this colorful dessert.