Tinapa Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 250 g tinapang galunggong, flaked
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 5 cup rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 3 pc salted egg, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, fried
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil and sauté garlic. Add tinapa flakes and cook until lightly browned. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add the rice and toss well. Season with patis and pepper.
3. Top with green onions, sliced salted egg, and golden fried garlic.
Del Monte Tomato Paste 70g Bundle of 6
You also might be interested in
Bagoong Fried Rice with Tomato Sauce Recipe
It will be hard not to have a plateful or two of this rice with shrimp paste and a good amount of Del Monte Tomato Sauce!
Lechon Kare-Kare Fried Rice Recipe
Try this new and exciting way to make fried rice!
Tokwa Fried Rice Recipe
Try this healthy sauce-sarap take on fried rice!