Tokwa Fried Rice Recipe
Try this healthy sauce-sarap take on fried rice!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 pc siling haba, seeded and sliced
- 1 pc chorizo de bilbao, thinly sliced
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pc tokwa, fried and cut into short strips
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 6 cup rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, sili, chorizo, and chicken bouillon cube. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, and tokwa. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add rice and green onions. Mix until well blended.