Bagoong Fried Rice with Tomato Sauce Recipe
It will be hard not to have a plateful or two of this rice with shrimp paste and a good amount of Del Monte Tomato Sauce!
Categories Rice, Pork, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time21 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger, cut into strips
- 2 pcs siling haba, seeds removed and sliced
- 130 g pork, ground
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 7 cups rice, cooked
- 1 cup mango, green, cut into strips
- 1 stalk onion, green, chopped
- 1 pc egg, cooked into omelette then cut into strips
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ginger, siling haba, ground pork and bagoong alamang in oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Add cooked rice and mango. Cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Top with green onions and egg strips.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a source of iron needed for normal metabolism and vitamin C which is important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
Chef's TipIt is better to use leftover rice for fried rice dishes. Freshly cooked rice is very moist. This will result in a soggy fried rice.
You also might be interested in
Easy Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
A healthy and delicious meal that you can whip up in a flash.
Chips and Dip Recipe
Prepare a perfect TV or movie treat for kids and kids-at-heart.