Chips and Dip Recipe
Prepare a perfect TV or movie treat for kids and kids-at-heart.
Categories Appetizer, Beef, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time17 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup onion, red, chopped
- 100 g beef, ground
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 5 cup nachos or tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cheese spread
- - sour cream, optional
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
- Sauté onion and beef until cooked. Add mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Set aside.
- Arrange chips on plate. Top with sautéed mixture and tomatoes. Drizzle with cheese spread. Serve with sour cream if desired. Serve immediately.
Lusog NotesThis Chips and Dip dish contains calcium needed for bone health and vitamin A that helps keep the immune system healthy.
Chef's TipFor a really beefy sauce, lightly toast the ground beef and mushrooms. Toasting the meat caramelizes the proteins and sugars that release a deeper and meatier taste.
You also might be interested in
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
Prepare this easy recipe for your next potluck!
Fiesta Bukayo Recipe
Re-create this local treat with the goodness of fruit!
Everyday Bibimbap Recipe
Can’t get enough of this Korean rice bowl? Now you can make it at home!