Fiesta Bukayo Recipe
Re-create this local treat with the goodness of fruit!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time32 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, white
- 1 pc buko, (large) shredded, reserve buko water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with sugar for about 5 minutes or until dry. Set aside.
2. Boil water with sugar. Add shredded buko. Cover and cook over high heat for 10 minutes or until thick.
3. Spread on a tray top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Let cool.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dessert gives you a source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound-healing.
Chef's TipBukayo will become more firm and crumbly as it cools. Slice while hot so that it is still more pliable.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Pineapple Afritada Recipe
Create this appetizing afritada recipe your family will surely adore.
Bangus en Tocho Recipe
Here's an exciting way to cook simple bangus.