Thai Style Giniling Recipe
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 2 Tbsp KIKKOMAN Standard Grade Soy Sauce (100ml)
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 1 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup Thai basil
- 2 pc egg, fried, crisp edges, runny yolk
- 4 Tbsp oil, for frying egg
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion and garlic until aromatic.
2. Add ground pork and cook until lightly browned. Add the DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce, patis, brown sugar, water, oyster sauce, and pepper.
4. Add the basil and cook for a minute then serve with fried egg on the side.