Sweet and Sour Seafood Soup Recipe
Enjoy the balanced flavors of this sumptuous seafood soup.
Categories Soup, Seafood, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1/2 Tbsp sinigang mix
- 1 stalk tanglad
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots, sliced
- 200 g maya-maya fillet, cut into chunks
- 200 g shrimp, peeled with tails intact
- 150 g squid, ink sac removed
- 1 pc siling haba
- 3 tsp wansuy, sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Boil water with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix, patis, sinigang mix, tanglad, ginger, mushrooms, and shallots. Simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add fish, shrimps, squid, and sili. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the wansuy. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis Sweet And Sour Seafood Soup dish is high in vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development.
Chef's TipPound the stalks of the tanglad to release the oils that will infuse into the soup.
You also might be interested in
Steamed Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe
You only need a steamer to create this delicious treat!
Fiesta Ginataan Recipe
Enjoy Del Monte's version of a classic Pinoy dessert.