Steamed Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe
You only need a steamer to create this delicious treat!
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 6 pc egg yolk
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 can milk, condensed (300ml)
- 12 slice bread, white loaf, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Heat a pan then add sugar. Allow to melt and cook until light brown. Pour into a 7 inch cake pan.
2. In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients then pour into the pan.
3. Steam for 30 minutes or until the custard is not jiggly when you move the pan.
Lusog NotesThis Steamed Caramel Bread Pudding dessert is high in calcium which is essential for bone health and in vitamin A that helps strengthen the immune system and prevent infections.
Chef's TipPour the caramel immediately to the prepared cake pan to prevent it from hardening in the sauce pan.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g