Fruit Salad with Piña Colada Dressing Recipe
If you like pina colada, then you'll love this fruity dessert that's so quick to prepare!
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 pc buko, shredded
- 2 pc banana, lacatan, sliced and marinated in 1/3 cup fruit cocktail syrup for 5 minutes then drained
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and coconut cream.
2. Toss in the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, shredded buko and lacatan banana.
3. Top with desiccated coconut. Chill and serve.
Lusog NotesWith this Fruit Salad with Piña Colada Dressing dessert, you can get fiber that can add bulk to your diet and aid in digestion. It also has vitamin C which helps fight common infections and strengthen your immune system.
Chef's TipMarinating the bananas in the reserved syrup prevents it from turning brown.
You also might be interested in
Baked Sausage and Chicken Pasta Recipe
Make your regular baked macaroni extra-special with this recipe.