Sinugba na Liempo with Ensaladang Pinya Recipe
What pairs best with a juicy grilled liempo? It's the taste of pineapples.
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 500 g pork, liempo
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 3 cup mango, green, sliced into thin sticks
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, and DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup in a bowl then reserve 1/2 cup for basting. Marinate the pork for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Grill the marinated pork.
3. In a bowl, mix the onion, tomato, bagoong, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Pour over sliced mangoes. Serve with grilled pork.
Lusog NotesThis Sinugba na Liempo With Ensaladang Pinya dish is high in vitamin C that helps in wound healing, in keeping gums healthy, and in fighting common illnesses. It also contains calcium for strong bones and teeth.
Chef's TipFor this recipe, it is best to use bottled or sautéed bagoong.
You also might be interested in
Fruit Cocktail Jam Recipe
Merienda time calls for some fruity palaman!
Citrus Pine Mechado Recipe
Add a sweet and tangy flavor to your regular mechado.
Tropical Smoothie Recipe
Cool down anytime with this frosty beverage.