Sautéed Beef and Sayote Tops Recipe
Try this healthy twist to the usual giniling.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 150 g beef, ground
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 6 cup sayote tops/leaves
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add beef and sauté until browned.
2. Stir in the hoisin sauce then add the sayote tops and cook until wilted.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with the syrup and simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision while vitamin C helps fight common illness and aids in wound healing.
Chef's TipSauté the beef until browned properly. Browning adds a deeper and meatier taste.
You also might be interested in
Pork Piña Hamonado Recipe
A delicious dish that's perfect for any celebration.
Chicken Tortilla Pizza Recipe
Using a tortilla instead of pizza dough turns this into a light and savory appetizer the family will love.
Pine Mexican Macaroni Salad Recipe
The flavors of Mexico blend with this refreshing macaroni salad recipe!