Saucy Mango Chicken Recipe
Give this surprising dish a try!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup onion, red, quartered
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into 1-inch dices
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1-inch dices
- 300 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup mango jam
- 1 cup mango, ripe, sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips, crosswise
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté bell peppers. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, pan-fry chicken until brown.
4. Add the DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and sauté then deglaze with water. Simmer until chicken is cooked.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and mango jam then mix.
6. Add sautéed onion and bell peppers, then add sliced mango.
You also might be interested in
Fish Escabeche Recipe
Your family will enjoy the saucy taste of Fish Escabeche!
Raisin-Tomato Cupcake Recipe
Did you know that adding tomato sauce makes cupcakes more moist? This recipe is a must-try!
Herbed Fish Fillet Pasta Recipe
If you're staying away from meat, here's a great pasta recipe.