Fish Escabeche Recipe
Your family will enjoy the saucy taste of Fish Escabeche!
Categories Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time13 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying
- 500 g dalagang bukid, sliced into 3
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup onion, quartered
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp salt
Cooking Tools Needed
- Heat oil in a pan, fry fish until cooked. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute ginger, onion, garlic, bell pepper.
- Add vinegar, sugar, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add water then season with salt. Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Top fish with sauce right before serving.