Corned Beef Sticks Recipe
A quick version of your favorite lumpia!
Categories Main Dish, Beef, Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time17 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 1 can corned beef (150g)
- 12 pc lumpia wrapper, each piece cut into 2
- - water, for sealing
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Put 1 1/2 teaspoon of corned beef on one end of lumpia wrapper. Fold both sides to cover the filling.
2. Roll and damp edges with water to seal. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
3. Drain fried lumpia on paper towels. Dip in DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dish gives you a source of protein which is essential for growth and development. Protein also plays a role in regulation of enzymes and hormones in the body.
Chef's TipMake sure that lumpia is well sealed to prevent it from opening during frying and squeeze excess moisture from the corned beef.
You also might be interested in
Pine Chicken Holiday Recipe
Level-up special celebrations with this delicious roast.