Corned Beef Sticks Recipe
A quick version of your favorite lumpia!
- 1 can corned beef (150g)
- 12 pc lumpia wrapper, each piece cut into 2
- - water, for sealing
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
1. Put 1 1/2 teaspoon of corned beef on one end of lumpia wrapper. Fold both sides to cover the filling.
2. Roll and damp edges with water to seal. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
3. Drain fried lumpia on paper towels. Dip in DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup.