Pineapple Kimchi Recipe
A pina-level up version of the popular Korean side dish
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (432g), drained, reserve 1/8 cup syrup
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1/2 Tbsp chili flakes, korean
- 1/8 cup reserved pineapple syrup
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix all the ingredients then chill.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is low fat and two servings of this gives you a source of vitamin C, which helps resist infections and increases the absorption of iron in the body.
Chef's TipUse Korean chili flakes, also known as Gochugaru, this type of chili flakes is bright red with distinct flakes and will give the kimchi its characteristic look and taste.
Del Monte Pineapple Chunks 200g