Fruit Punch Recipe
Try this fruit-filled punch for your next party.
Categories Beverage, Fruit, Del Monte Juice
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time4 hrs. and 5 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 2 cans DEL MONTE Four Seasons Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Orange Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 pc orange, sliced
- 1 can clear soda
Cooking Tools Needed
- Ice Tray
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
- Pour DEL MONTE juices on an ice tray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Combine all ingredients except soda and fresh orange in a blender. Blend just to mix.
- Add soda and orange slices just before serving.
Lusog NotesThis beverage is a source of vitamin C that helps in wound healing and keeps gums healthy. Vitamin C also helps fight common infections.
Chef's TipFreezing the juices eliminates the need for additional ice which will water down the taste and require additional sugar.
Del Monte Mango Juice Drink 1L Tetra
You also might be interested in
Hamon Bulakenya ni Rheeza Recipe
Ka-Kitchenomics Rheeza Hernandez shares a special family recipe she’s inherited.
Fiesta Crepe Cake Recipe
A surprise in every bite giving you a burst of fruity flavors.