Fiesta Float Recipe
This recipe uses only four ingredients to create a heavenly after-meal treat.
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time8 hrs. and 15 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 1/2 pack graham crackers
- 1 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- 6" x 6-inch pan
Cooking Skills Needed
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of a 6 x 6-inch pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of graham crackers. Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham crackers, cream mixture and fruits. Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
Lusog NotesThis dessert gives you vitamins A and C that help maintain healthy skin and vision, as well as fight common infections.
Chef's TipWhen combining the milk and cream, gradually stir in the milk to the cream while stirring to prevent the mixture from being lumpy.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Pork Piña Hamonado Recipe
A delicious dish that's perfect for any celebration.
Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Recipe
Who can resist a chunky, cheesy macaroni?