Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Recipe
Who can resist a chunky, cheesy macaroni?
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken cheesedog, cut into rounds
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (1Kg), cooked for 7 minutes only
- 1 cup melting cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, sauté the onion and garlic in oil until translucent. Add the chicken cheesedog then sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off then add the butter. Mix until the butter melts.
3. In a large bowl, mix the sauce and the cooked macaroni together until well coated.
4. Transfer into a baking dish then sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven until cheese melts.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley then serve.
You also might be interested in
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
Prepare this easy recipe for your next potluck!
Bicol Express Special Recipe
A regional classic with a flavorful twist!
Raisin-Tomato Cupcake Recipe
Did you know that adding tomato sauce makes cupcakes more moist? This recipe is a must-try!