Pine-Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
A refreshing tropical treat that hits the spot.
Categories Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hrs and 5 mins
Number of Servings 3
- 1 can Del Monte 100% Pineapple Juice with Vitamins ACE
- 2 1/2 cup watermelon, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup clear soda or soda water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Pour DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice on an ice tray. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Blend with watermelon and honey in a blender until desired consistency. Add soda just before serving.
Lusog NotesThis Pine-Watermelon Smoothie is high in Vitamin C that helps to heal wounds and keep gums healthy.
Chef's TipFreeze the pineapple juice and the fruit before using so the drink stays cold longer and there will be no need to add ice which will water down the taste when it melts.
You also might be interested in
Pineapple Grape Smoothie Recipe
A unique pairing of fruits in one delicious drink.
Pineapple Coleslaw Salad Recipe
Perk up your meals with this fresh twist to coleslaw.
Saucy Burger Steak Recipe
A Quick 'n Easy take on tasty burger steak!