Saucy Burger Steak Recipe
A Quick 'n Easy take on tasty burger steak!
Categories Main Dish, Beef, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time28 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 1 cup bread, white loaf, chopped
- 2 Tbsp milk, evaporated
- 500 g beef, ground
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g), dissolved in 1 cup water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine bread and milk. Mix until bread is soggy. Combine with beef and egg. Mix well.
2. Divide mixture into portions, about 2 tablespoons each and form into patties. Pan-grill in oil until brown on both sides. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in butter. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gravy Mix. Simmer over low heat until thick.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a source of iron that helps in the transportation of oxygen throughout the body through the production of hemoglobin. It is also a source of vitamin A which protect one from infections by keeping the immune system healthy.
Chef's TipThe soaked slice bread serves as a moistener and binder which will keep the patties juicy.
You also might be interested in
Meat and Potato Casserole Recipe
Prepare this hearty recipe for simple, quiet nights at home with the family.