Pancake Balls Recipe
This treat can be a handy breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 pack hotcake mix
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserved syrup
- - cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
Cooking Tools Needed
- Mixing Bowl
- Paper Towel
- Sauce Pot
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients for the batter, then fold-in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Form every 1 tablespoon of the mixture into balls. Deep-fry in oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a strainer, dust with combined powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Lusog NotesThis Pancake Balls dish is a source of vitamin C that helps strengthen the immune system and fight common infections.
Chef's TipDo not overmix the batter. Mix only until the ingredients are combined to keep the product fluffy. Overmixing results to a tougher product because of overdeveloped proteins.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Maja Jubilee Recipe
Add a modern twist to a traditional treat with this new take on Maja Blanca!
Fruity Glaze Recipe
Your cakes and ice cream will taste tops with this fruity topping!
Fiesta Fruit Jelly Recipe
Bring smiles to the table with this fun, colorful dessert!