Fiesta Fruit Jelly Recipe
Bring smiles to the table with this fun, colorful dessert!
- 2 pcs pandan leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, green (7g), dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, orange (7g), dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 packs unflavored gelatin (7g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 250 g all-purpose cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 1 cup syrup
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. For Green Gelatin: Boil pandan leaves in water for 5 minutes. Remove pandan. Add gelatin mixture and sugar, stir until dissolved. Pour into small pan. Chill to set. Cut into cubes.
2. For Orange Gelatin: Heat gelatin mixture until just dissolved. Remove from flame. Mix in reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Pour in pan and chill to set. Cut into cubes.
3. For Cream Gelatin: Heat gelatin mixture until dissolved. Remove from flame. Stir in vanilla, milk and cream. Pour into pan and chill to set. Cut into cubes.
4. In a clear bowl or cup, arrange layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, colored gelatin and another layer of fruits on top. Chill. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is high in vitamin C that helps in wound healing and keeps gums healthy. It is also a source of vitamin A which aids in maintaining healthy skin and normal vision.
Chef's TipDissolve the gelatin in water and allow to sit for a few minutes so that it "blooms." This step ensures that the gelatin will melt easily and will not form lumps.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g