Cheese and Pineapple Spread Recipe
A cheesy, tangy spread perfect for any sandwich.
Categories Appetizer, Fruit, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time20 min.
Cooking Time7 mins.
Number of Servings 7
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cheese, processed, grated
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp bell pepper, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, green, minced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cheese, mayonnaise and salt. Blend well.
2. Stir in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and remaining ingredients. Serve as sandwich filling.
Lusog NotesDid you know that pineapple contains manganese that may help in the formation of tissues, bones, and normal skeletal growth? It also has fiber that may help maintain normal bowel movement.
Chef's TipToast the cashew nuts in a dry pan (without oil) to release the oils in the nuts, making the cashews crisp and more flavorful.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Tuna Sisig Recipe
The goodness of sisig but with a healthier twist.
Creamy Sausage Pasta Bake Recipe
This creamy and cheesy pasta will be a hit with kids and adults alike!