Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe
Here’s a pasta favorite that kids will love.
- 200 g beef, ground
- 3/4 cup potato, coarsely grated and squeezed
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cup oil, for deep frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Form each tablespoon of mixture into balls. Deep-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Combine meatballs with DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.