Pasta Soup with Meatballs Recipe
This filling, heartwarming soup is great comfort food.
- 250 g pork, ground
- 2/3 cup potato, coarsely grated
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 6 cup chicken stock
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni
- 200 g sayote, diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cheese (optional), grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Mix well. Shape into 2 teaspoon balls. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic in oil. Add chicken stock, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow to simmer. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni and sayote. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and meatballs. Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes. Top with green onions. Sprinkle with grated cheese, if desired.
Lusog NotesThis recipe gives you a source of protein, which is essential for growth and development. It is also a source of niacin that helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipFor this recipe, choose pork that has a little more fat so that the meatballs stay moist during cooking. The additional grated potato serves as an extender and as a binder for the meatballs.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake Recipe
Making something special can be so easy. Serve this delicious recipe on your next celebration.
Pasta Veggie Salad Recipe
A fresh, pina-sarap side dish for any meal.
Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
You can't go wrong with this Filipino classic!