Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
Enjoy this Del Monte-style oriental-flavored chicken!
- 300 g chicken, breast, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, slice thinly
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/4 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 tsp siling labuyo, minced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 stalk green onions, cut into 2-inch strips
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Coat the chicken in cornstarch.
2. In a pan, sauté chicken in oil for 5 minutes or until brown.
3. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Mix in the DEL MONTE BBQ Marinade and DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar. Bring to a boil then add cornstarch dissolved in water. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add nuts, chili, and bell pepper. Sprinkle green onions. Serve.