Summer Fruit Delight Recipe
It's a drink and dessert in one!
Categories Beverage, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time45 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 1 pc ginger, 1 x 1-inch
- 1 pc orange, peeled, rind reserved to be zested
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), chilled
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh, cleaned and quartered
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml), chilled
- 1/4 tsp salt
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. To make the ginger juice: Grate a knob of ginger through a fine grater. Place the grated ginger in a piece of cloth then squeeze out the juice.
2. Remove the white membrane and seeds of the orange then separate into segments. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail including syrup and strawberries. Chill.
3. Mix orange zest with DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink, ginger juice, and salt. Pour over fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesThis low fat fruity treat is high in vitamin C that helps prevent infections and in healing wound.
Chef's TipThe white membrane of the orange peel tastes bitter. Make sure that you scrape off only the rind (orange color) of the orange's skin.
Del Monte Mango Juice Drink 1L Tetra
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Piña Paksiw na Bangus Recipe
Try this light and healthy seafood soup!
Pineapple Peach Pizza Recipe
Pizza for dessert? Try this recipe!