Piña Paksiw na Bangus Recipe
Try this light and healthy seafood soup!
- 500 g bangus, cleaned and each piece sliced diagonally into 4
- 2 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ginger, sliced and pounded
- 1/2 tsp peppercorn, black
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 cup water
- - salt, to taste
- - patis, to taste
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine all ingredients except DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Season with salt or patis to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer for 12 minutes or until fish is tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks with syrup. Simmer for 3 - 5 minutes.