Fish & Pasta with Red Cream Sauce Recipe
A seafood delight perfect for any get-together.
- 1 2/3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 8 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup parsley
- 420 g tilapia, fillet, cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp oil for browning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 can button mushroom, canned (400g), drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup rice wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- - salt, to taste
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade then marinate fish for 15 minutes.
2. Coat the fish with cornstarch. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in olive oil. Add rice wine. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add all-purpose cream. Heat for 2 minutes (do not boil). Pour over or mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
6 Arrange fried fish on pasta then top with reserved lemon zest.
Lusog NotesThis dish is rich in protein, which is important for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.
Chef's TipCornstarch gives a nice crunchy texture to the fish.
You also might be interested in
Fiesta Cookies and Ice Cream Recipe
A celebration of fruity and creamy delight in each bite! Make a batch in advance and enjoy it every time you get a sweet craving.
Crema de Fruta Recipe
Make this favorite Pinoy dessert the easy way!
Pineapple Waffle Recipe
Give your breakfast a fun, pina-level up twist!