Kalabasa Guisado Recipe
A simple sautéed dish that is full of flavor!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 100 g pork, kasim, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 6 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 4 cups kalabasa/squash, cut into matchbox pieces
- 2 cups sitaw/yardlong beans, cut into 2-inch length
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pan, heat oil and sauté the onion and garlic until aromatic. Add the pork and continue sautéing until lightly browned.
2. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Paste then toast the paste slightly.
3. Add bagoong and water then season with salt and pepper.
4. Add squash and simmer covered for 7 minutes. Then, add the sitaw and simmer for another 3 minutes.
You also might be interested in
Longganisa and Quail Eggs Spaghetti Recipe
Breakfast leftovers make an encore in this merienda recipe that’s packed with flavors.
Tonkatsu Burger Recipe
A great baon idea using leftover Pork Tonkatsu!
Chicken Sopas Recipe
Try our version of everyone's favorite comfort food.