Longganisa and Quail Eggs Spaghetti Recipe
Breakfast leftovers make an encore in this merienda recipe that’s packed with flavors.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce, Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 100 g longganisa, crumbled
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 4 pcs quail eggs, hard boiled and shelled
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Sauté garlic, onion, and longganisa for 5 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add quail eggs. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.