Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Bits of pineapple add a refreshing twist to this classic chicken macaroni salad. It's a must-have at celebrations and great for merienda, too!
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time1 hr. and 5 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 3 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 kg DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (1Kg), cooked
- 600 g chicken, breast fillet, cooked and diced
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 2 cup carrot, peeled, boiled, and diced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 2 cup raisins
- 2 cup celery, peeled, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- - white pepper, to taste
- 2 cup cheese, processed, diced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Combine mayonnaise and reserved pineapple syrup.
- Combine all ingredients and 3/4 of the cheese.
- Chill then top with the remaining cheese.
Lusog NotesThis salad is a source of vitamin A which helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin. It also has iron needed in the formation of red blood cells that distribute oxygen to the rest of the body.
Chef's TipThe reserved syrup makes the consistency of the mayonnaise thinner and easier to mix with the other ingredients. It also adds additional moisture to the salad.
Del Monte Salad Macaroni 1kg