Chicken Sopas Recipe
Try our version of everyone's favorite comfort food.
Categories Soup, Chicken, Del Monte Pasta
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time27 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 200 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 100 g DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 100 g cabbage, shredded
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
- Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and chicken cube for 3 minutes. Add patis, and sauté further. Add water and pepper to taste. Cover and allow to boil.
- Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni and DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and cabbage. Allow to simmer for 1 minute.
Lusog NotesThis Chicken Sopas recipe is a source of protein which is important for growth and development. Protein also aids in the creation and repair of body tissues.
Chef's TipAdd tomato sauce to your sopas for a richer and more "malinamnam" soup.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg