Hawaiian Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the flavors of this fun pasta dish!
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pork, Del Monte Pineapple, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 250 g sweet ham, sliced into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 1 cup melting cheese, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, combine garlic, onion, mushrooms, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, water, and ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add in DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, cheese, and bell pepper. Turn off the heat and stir until the cheese melts.
3. Toss over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Lusog NotesThis pasta dish is a source of protein which is essential for growth and development and calcium that is needed for bone health.
Chef's TipWhen cooking pasta, the water should be boiling continuously to prevent the pasta from being soggy.
You also might be interested in
Tutti Fruitti Dessert Recipe
This light jelly dessert has the fruity goodness of Del Monte!
Oxtail Stew Recipe
Try our easy, hearty version of a traditional stew.
Mazapan De Fruit Cocktail Recipe
Looking for a sweet gift idea? Try this recipe!