Hawaiian Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the flavors of this fun pasta dish!
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 250 g sweet ham, sliced into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 1 cup melting cheese, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
1. In a pot, combine garlic, onion, mushrooms, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, water, and ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add in DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, cheese, and bell pepper. Turn off the heat and stir until the cheese melts.
3. Toss over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.