Gelato Blast Recipe
Enjoy layer upon layer of delicious ice cream combinations. Experiment with flavors and filling for even more fun in the kitchen.
- 2 cups ice cream, vanilla
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained and chopped
- 2 cups ice cream, mango
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups ice cream, chocolate
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix vanilla ice cream with cashew nuts. Pour into loaf pan. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
2. Mix DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with mango ice cream. Pour over frozen vanilla ice cream. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
3. Mix mini marshmallows with chocolate ice cream. Pour over frozen mango ice cream layer. Freeze overnight. Slice.
Lusog NotesThis dessert dish contains calcium which is important for strong bones and teeth. It also has vitamin A that helps protect from infections and promotes growth and development.
Chef's TipTo easily unmold the ice cream from the pan, line the pan with plastic wrap with 3 inches over hang on both sides. When frozen, pull out the gelato blast by tugging on both ends of the plastic wrap.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Chicken Cacciatore Pasta Recipe
Flavors of Italy in one heartwarming chicken pasta dish.
Overnight Oats Recipe
Make sure you never skip breakfast again with this delicious dish you can prepare ahead of time!