Overnight Oats Recipe
Make sure you never skip breakfast again with this delicious dish you can prepare ahead of time!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time8 hrs. and 5 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 2 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup milk, fresh
- 125 g yoghurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1 1/2 tsp almonds, sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, mix oatmeal and milk. Let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Combine oatmeal mixture, yoghurt, honey and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. Serve with sliced almonds on top.
Lusog NotesThis delicious breakfast recipe is rich in calcium that is needed to make the bones and teeth strong. It is also a source of vitamin C that helps heal cuts and wounds and keeps gums healthy.
Chef's TipFor this recipe, it is good to use fruit-flavored, low-fat yoghurt to add more flavor without adding fat.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Try this Pinoy version of meatloaf from Quezon Province.
Supreme Steak Recipe
Indulge in this delicious steak dish with a tangy twist.