Gambas and Ribbon Pasta Recipe
Ribbon pasta dresses up this already-scrumptious shrimp sauce. Try using the colored pasta for extra fiesta appeal.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 30 g chives, chopped
- 250 g shrimp (suahe) peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 225 g ribbon pasta, cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add red bell pepper, chives and shrimps. Season with salt.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Bring to a boil then turn down heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix or pour over cooked pasta.